1, 2 awesome merch is coming for you. We’ve comprised a list to make all your dreams (or nightmares) come true!
By Beth McConnell – Wes Craven’s 1985 horror canon garnered a cult following over the years. We’ve found some rare and rather strange collectibles for all you Dream Warriors and Freddy-Freaks out there. May we present to you 19 weird and wonderful treasures every Nightmare on Elm Street fan needs.
19. Costume for your dog
18. Original Ad for Telephone Game
For when your hotline bling (no longer sold)
17. Ultimate Blu-ray Collection
16. Trading Cards
15. The Actual Board Game
14. Anything and Everything Signed by Robert Englund
13. Film Cells
12. Freddy’s Favourite Pin-ball Game
11. Freddy Voodoo Doll
10. Rare copy of Freddy Fan-club Ad
Very rare. (no longer sold)
Freddy looks like he’s having trouble there (no longer sold)
8. Let’s Not Forget Freddy’s Music Career
7. Er…a Toaster?
6. Original Ad for Dream Warriors on VHS
(no longer sold)
2. The Phone!
1. Bedding for those ‘sleepless’ nights
It’s so worth it