For every fan of Mrs.Voorhees’ baby boy. Topless teens, drugs around the campfire and a whole lot of merchandise!
By Beth McConnell – Friday the 13th is one of the most celebrated and beloved horror franchises of all time. With twelve (soon to be thirteen!) movies under it’s belt, it’s garnered quite the array of merchandise over it’s 36 year history. We present 19 must have items for every Friday the 13th fan:
18. Film Cells
17. These Highly Ineffective Yet Must-Have Spoons!
Masking the fact they’re terrible for souping but are just too cool to pass!
16. Meet Kane Hodder at a Convention and have him Choke the Life out of you!
This is so awesome.
14. The Ultimate Blu-ray Collection (That Steel Box Though)
So much want
13. All the Masks!
12. Anything signed
11. Camp Crystal Lake Cushion (May Contain Death Curse)
10. The Board-game
9. The Original Super Nintendo Game
8. This Coffee Table
7. A Goblet of Desire
6. Another Very Rare Statue
5. A Friday 13th Mr. Potato Head
4. The Coolest Converse Evah!
3. Original Copy of this Bad-Boy!
2. Rare Copy of Original Poster
1. Selfie with Tom Savini
Chris Jericho is so Lucky